Pantai Hospital Ampang (PHA) is the 7th hospital in the Pantai Group
of Hospitals. Located in the heart of Pandan Indah township just 10
minutes drive from Kuala Lumpur, the hospital is easily accessible
through major highways and public transportation.
This 114-bedded hospital was opened in January 2003 with a
comprehensive range of facilities and services to cater for today’s
At Pantai Hospital Ampang, patients are CARED for and not just
TREATED for a disease or illness. Pantai Hospital Ampang offers
state-of-the-art medicine backed by compassion and competence.
The friendly, professional staff and skilled physicians are the
foundation of the care provided. Together, the medical team provides
an integrated holistic approach to care that is focused on the
patient’s needs during treatment and following discharge from the
Pantai Hospital Ampang
host a comprehensive diagnostic and therapeutic facilities which
provides multidisciplinary and holistic care.
The facilities included:
* 24 hours Emergency and Outpatient Services.
* Day Care Unit to accommodate minor surgical procedures.
* Diagnostic Imaging featuring CT scanner, high resolution
Ultrasound, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Mammography as well as
Conventional and Interventional Radiology.
* One Stop Health Screening Centre, complete with wellness screening
* Intensive Care Units for adults and babieswith haemodynamic
* Latest Laboratory technologies for full medical investigations
aound the clock.
* Nursery with security accesss to ensure babies safety.
* 4 state-of-the-art Operating Rooms.
* Comprehensice Pharmacy catering for clinical and retail needs.
* Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation & Occupatioanal Therapy Centre with
an array of electrotherapy and exercise therapy.
* Full fledged Haemodialysis Centre.